Monday, May 24, 2010

Pet Shrimp??!

So today we were talking about pets, and my co-teacher asked the students to raise their hands if they had a pet. About 1/3 of the class raised their hands... we asked each of them what kind of pet they had some said dog, fish, cats, hamsters. Those are popular pets right... Well one boy a cute little boy that sits in the front of the class and often doesn't speak was the last to reveal what kind of pet he had. And guess what he said! HE HAS A PET SHRIMP! A pet SHRIMP?? I couldn't believe it... is that even possible. What do you feed it? How do you clean its bowl or whatever it lives in?? Honestly, I'm still confused. I couldn't help but laugh and accept that someone in the world has a pet shrimp.



I wonder what's going to happen to the little fella once it matures... pobrecito.

Smile ^-^
Rosibelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers