Sunday, October 24, 2010

Decisons, decisions, decisions... where do I go from here?

Now that i have celebrated my 6 months in Korea I am faced with a big DECISION... what do i do next? Honestly, I have some time to think this through and plan something but I'm FREAKING out... 6 months have flown by and now I have 6 more months to make very important decisions...

These are the options:

A.)Stay in Korea one more year save some money and have extra time to think/plan/organize my life.

B.)Move back home (South Carolina) try to find a job in... something. Live at home.

C.) Study for the GRE while I'm here take them in the summer, and apply for school. The thing about this one is that I am not sure what I want to go to school for and I am not willing to take out loans for something that I'm not 100% sure about. Don't get me wrong I love school I love learning but I don't want to be wasteful of my time and money. If yall can help me figure it out I would really appreciate it... and bake you some cookies ;)

D.) Move to another country and continue teaching ESL.

E.) HIDE UNDER A ROCK

HELP MEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers